Totaal aantal pageviews

dinsdag 25 september 2012

Kussentje van vilt

Na het hartje van de vorige post, leek het mij ook leuk om een klein kussentje te maken op dezelfde manier. Alleen nu in het wit. Tussen de bloemen heb ik wat pailetten genaaid.
*
After the heart of the last post, it seems to be a nice idea to make a cushion at the same way. Only now in white. Between the flowers I sewed some spangles
 
cushion of felt

Kussentje van vilt

Kussentje van vilt
 
En een detail van het kussentje.
*
And a detail from the cushion.

Kussentje van vilt
 
Hier nog wat foto's van romantische kussentjes die ik de afgelopen maanden gemaakt heb. Zie vorige posten.
*
And here some pictures of romantic cushions I made the past few months. See labels 'kussentjes'.
 
Romantic cushion

Romantic cushion

Romantic cushion
 
En nog één in kleur.
*
And one coloured.
 
Kussentje in patchwork
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo again sweety.
    I'm back from our holiday with shells in my suitcase and lots of jam in glasses.We had a wonderful time. I think the little hearts would be great presents for Christmas. I will try to make some and see if they can be as pretty as yours.
    Lot of hugs from Lina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Lina,

    Welcome back. So nice to hear you had a wonderful time. And I also adore shells.
    If you make the little hearts, will you show me them? I'd loved to see it.
    Have a nice day.

    Hugs from Astrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen